About Me
- Teresa Wille
- Administrative Assistant, Academic Achievement Program
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Thing 3 - Wiki Work, Not So Much For Me
I will have to admit that this week's Wiki work was not as exciting to me as Google docs. As an admin support person, I was excited to hear about how several of you have thought of some cool uses for Google docs in your day to day staff operations. I will be reaching out to some of you! As far as wiki's, I enjoyed reading the content from Sara's class and could see how their use in the classroom might be beneficial. I do not see myself diving in this world yet, although at this point Google docs, blogs and wiki's all have the same basic underlying theme of collaboration and info sharing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures on your blog. Did you take them? I want to go there NOW!!
ReplyDeleteI found these off of Google images, but I have plenty at home too... I could seriously vacation there every year. I may have to adopt other children as my son wants to try something new. :)
ReplyDelete