Saturday, August 21, 2010

Last Thing-Nearly

Well, it's a race against time. I was too busy to get to my class this week, so I'm frantically trying to catch up this weekend. The video will take some thought, so I decided to jump ahead to the end.

First of all, I cannot say often enough how much I enjoyed this class. With dial-up internet at home, I do not take the time to investigate all these wonderful social networking sites. While I also like to go to live workshops, I feel very fortunate to have learned so much with these on-line tools. I hope I keep these skills at my fingertips and think of ways to apply them to work.

Thanks again Lisa and the entire team for making this a wonderful experience this summer!

Here is my Wordle: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/2317116/classwork

NOW...back to the video.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers