Wow...the initial reason for this class was to be smarter than my son, but guess who I brought with me to do my video! We couldn't find the CamStudio application, and the mic we had here didn't seem to work, so we used subtitles instead.
I did a very simple video on how to format a spreadsheet - tips I usually give my son when he is doing homework. I guess this class just went full circle in my objective then! While I struggled with this topic at first, it was very good to learn!!! My video is pretty "primitive" and could use a little better timing with the subtitles, but this class showed me the possibilities are endless! (Especially if you have a working mic!) Educators can prepare all sorts of class lectures that are recorded ahead of time. Subtitles take a bit too long, but could be useful in language barrier situations.
Video link:
http://www.screentoaster.com/watch/stUE5VQERPRFtXQlhcWFJZUVdW/camping_list_spreadsheet
No comments:
Post a Comment